Friday, June 14, 2013

Things that I used to do....

Hye guys!

Still in healthiness mode... hehe

Wanna see what are the things that I used to practice, somehow been abandoned due to some reasons... kikikiki....
  1. Drink at least 3 litres of plain water everyday;
  2. Take a healthy breakfast; in my case Herbalife F1 Shake;
  3. Lunch menus: Eat a small portion of plain rice, ikan bakar, ulam, boiled vege;
  4. No goreng pisang or kuih2  for tea time;
  5. Dinner: Only take biscuits, cereals or just a cup of milo.
Unfortunately, I did 'langgar' few of my 'pantang' and end up with bad eating habit now.... Ohh noo... Have to put a stop to that habit by now... Otherwise, all my efforts all this while will be in vain....

Ohhh, where is my coaches @tengkukassim @noralatiff... help me! help me!

I'm getting fat i guess... scaryyyy....

I need a wake up call... plzzzz... someone is coming back end of this month.... Have to get ready!!!

Luckily, ramadhan is just around the corner... Hopefully, it will help....

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment